The Frugal Canadian

A frugal spender seeks to find new ways to save money and increase her net worth.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

November 2005 Update

Early Christmas spending blew my budget this month, however on a year to date basis I'm still on track with a savings rate of 46%

I also purchased a leather jacket for myself which took up nearly half of my clothing budget for the year. It is an item that I've been wanting for many years now and because I needed a new winter coat this year, I decided to finally break down and get a good long term jacket.

Next month I should stay on track but it will be tight with the holidays. While I have nearly finished all of my Christmas shopping, I'm expecting high entertainment costs because of the holiday season.

I'm now sitting on investable cash of $7000. It's in my PC Financial account currently earning 2.3% per month. My plan for the next month is to find a better alternative for this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home