The Frugal Canadian

A frugal spender seeks to find new ways to save money and increase her net worth.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Free Coupons Arrived Today

A friend of mine recommended Save.ca as a good site for coupons on household items. Last week I visited the site and my coupons arrived today.

The process took about 2 minutes; I just selected the coupons I wanted, entered in my mailing address and clicked the submit button.The coupons are mostly from name brand suppliers - Proctor and Gamble, Nestle, Heinz, Gerber and S.C. Johnson and range from frozen pizza, laundry detergent, baby food and cosmetic items.

The coupons range from $0.50 to $2.00 off and have a 3 month expiry date. My only disappointment is that I had selected a $1.00 Noxema coupon, but did not receive it. When I checked back on the website, the coupon no longer exists.

The coupons rotate from month to month so it's a good idea to check it out monthly. Since you can use them also with items on sale, I'm hoping it puts a small dent in my monthly grocery budget.

1 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FC: Thanks for the tip. I requested some baby-related coupons and I will thank you when I use them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home