The Frugal Canadian

A frugal spender seeks to find new ways to save money and increase her net worth.

Saturday, December 31, 2005

December Savings Update


This month wasn't pretty when I looked at the allocation of how I spent my money this month, specifically in food and entertainment costs.

Fortunately, due to a mileage reimbursement from work I was able to stay on track and saved $2121 this month.

With holiday parties, my entertainment costs were up. Also contributing to the large spending were my recreation sports team registration fees of $155 which covers me until the end of April. I'm also out of pocket $80 for one team member which hasn't paid me his fees yet. When I take out these fees my entertainment costs are down to $330 which is still excessive but understandable with the holiday season.

I also purchased a piece of furniture this month to give me some much needed storage in my apartment which contributed to the high household items this month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home